We've been lucky enough to have grown up on Manly Beach chasing waves, dipping in and out of the salt, and exploring a plethora of coves and nature walks.
We've since travelled near and far, which always provides a great appreciation for your own home. We now reside here, by the ocean, where we fall asleep to the sound of the waves.
Images by @darciecollington
We love it so much, that we've made a travel guide so you can experience what it's like to be a local in Manly, and not a tourist. We've curated our best kept secrets and you can expect to find:
- The best places to surf including women's only groups to join for surf sessions and community meet ups
- What to wear surfing in Manly at different times of the year
- Other adventures including swimming, kayaking, SUP and where the best snorkelling is!
- Secluded coves to venture to
- Accommodation recommendations
- Where the locals eat and places to drink, dine, and dance.
We hope you find this guide useful and that you enjoy your stay in our hometown.